The Reasons Why did I Buy a Macbook

After yesterday I share about the advantages of build a custom Mac, now I want to write about the advantages of buying a Macbook. Yes, I would prefer build custom Mac on a desktop, but I prefer buy a Macbook to buy a Laptop then install OS X in it. Why? Here I wanna explain to you.

1. Battery.
As far as I know, mostly laptop doesn't have a longer life battery like Macbook's battery. The Macbook Pro 2013 gave up to 10 hours in my test. How wonderful it is? You can reduce frequent plug your Apple Magsafe Charger.

2. Trackpad.
This is the part I love in Mac and OS X. The Apple trackpad bring me best experiences. It supports up to 4 fingers multi gesture in different dirrection. And I never find it in others laptop as smooth as Mac's gesture. You may buy an Apple Magic Trackpad with supported bluethooth dongle if you have Hackintosh on desktop.

3. Apple Care.
Of course the Hackinstosh never get it. 
SHARE

Tedi Wicaksono

Hi. I’m the author of Macgazine.net. Subscribe this site to get everything about Custom Mac.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment